» Jerusalem » Jerusalem » Jerusalem
121 reviews (4.82)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Jerusalem, Jerusalem
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
This fully guided 3 day tour from Jerusalem will take you through Jordan’s extraordinary history and past some of its most beautiful natural wonders. Discover the ancient city of Jerash, enjoy a driving tour through the capital Amman, spend a whole day exploring the world wonder Petra and the impressive desert landscape of Wadi Rum!
* View the stunning contrast of desert landscapes and fertile plains.
* Enjoy authentic Bedouin hospitality & taste delicious traditional Bedouin food.
* Discover the incredible, history-rich cities of Jerash and Amman.
* Explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra, for a whole day!
* Ride in a 4x4 in Wadi Rum, the 'Valley of the Moon".
* Spend three full days seeing the best of what Jordan has to offer.
* Leaves from Jerusalem rather than Eilat, saving you money, long rides on public transport and a mandatory night in Eilat.
* One guide that is with you from the moment you arrive in Jordan until you leave taking care of your entire trip.
4x4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
All Meals (Day 1: Lunch & Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Day 3: Breakfast & Lunch)
Custom-made mobile app, packed with details, maps and photos about the destinations
Overnight stay in a hut in a Bedouin camp shared by two travelers in real beds with sheets and a towel.
Israeli border taxes (196 ILS)
Jordanian border taxes (10 JOD), payable only in cash
Tips (Similar to restaurants in the US and Europe, tipping is part of the culture and economy in the Middle East)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a 50% refund.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Jerusalem Travel Guide